- The outcome of counselling is often positive; however, the level of satisfaction for any individual is not predictable due to many variables that affect the person outside the therapy setting.
- You are free to engage in counselling services we provide voluntarily until you see fit. You have the right to withdraw from the process at any moment.
- Your all interactions with MindVoyage, including the scheduling of your appointments, your attendance at appointments, the content of your sessions, your progress in counselling, and your records, will be strictly kept confidential. However, We are legally and ethically bound to share the information if we sense any potent harm to yourself, me or significant others.
- During therapy, We do not prescribe any medication or give any sort of medical advice.
- Each session lasts for 45-50 minutes. It is client’s duty to connect with the therapist on the mutually decided time slot, any appointment missed/cancelled/rescheduled without 12 hours prior notice is non-refundable. Validity of rescheduling of appointment will be until next 15 days. If you fail to reschedule within 15 days, unfortunately, client will have to book a new appointment.
- If a client fails to join the session on a decided time slot without any prior notice, it will be considered as a ‘no show.’ Your counselor is available for you at the time you choose, but if you fail to show up, unfortunately, the full amount will be forfeited.
- Our website has an automated booking system. It is the client’s responsibility to read the terms & conditions on the website, Read and reply to the informed consent form sent on their email and then join the first session of the therapy.
- All the appointments fixed will be according to Indian standard time and it’s client’s responsibility to book the timings for the session according to IST.
- Please understand, this service is completely professional one. Any contact outside therapy, apart from scheduling the sessions is prohibited. Any inappropriate behaviour will be met with legal action. Please call on Office number – +91 9972449749, only during working hours only, i.e. 11 am to 8 pm.
- Having extremely high distress situations/ suicidal thoughts/previous attempts of suicide/ any sort of immediate danger to yourself or anyone around you, We are not the right organization to help you. Kindly call the below mentioned helpline number or visit nearest emergency services.
Helpline numbers: Samaritans Mumbai: 022 64643267/ 022 65653247/ 022 65653267 iCall Mumbai: +9122 25563291 Sneha Foundation: +91 4424640050
- We do not conduct any psychological assessments.
- Previously diagnosed mental health conditions like Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder.
- Personality disorders
- Addiction, Substance use/abuse
- Sexual disorders/gender identity issues/crossdressing etc.
- Family counselling
- Career counselling with testing
Disclaimers: Content, photos and videos on the website are owned by Mind Voyage. Use and reproduction of any material whatsoever without prior written permission is prohibited. Information/blogs on the website and posts on the social media page are meant for educational purposes only. They cannot be misunderstood as equal to therapy or medical treatment. We may change/add on to the terms and conditions from time to time. We request the users to be updated with them whenever they are accessing the site.