Terms & Conditions
Duly note that:
- The outcome of counselling is often positive; however, the level of satisfaction for any individual is not predictable due to many variables that affect the person outside the therapy setting.
- You are free to engage in counselling services I provide voluntarily until you see fit. You have the right to withdraw from the process at any moment.
- Your all interactions with MindVoyage, including the scheduling of your appointments, your attendance at appointments, the content of your sessions, your progress in counselling, and your records, will be strictly kept confidential. However, I am legally and ethically bind to share the information if I sense any potent harm to yourself, me or significant others.
- During therapy, I do not prescribe any medication or give any sort of medical advice.
- Each session lasts for 45-50 minutes. It is client’s duty to connect with the therapist on the mutually decided time slot, any appointment missed/cancelled/rescheduled without 8 hours prior notice is non-refundable.
- All the appointments fixed will be according to Indian standard time and it’s client’s responsibility to book the timings for the session according to IST.
- Please understand, this service is completely professional one. Any contact outside therapy, apart from scheduling the sessions is prohibited. Any inappropriate behaviour will be met with legal action. Please call on Office number – +91 9972449749, only during working hours only, i.e. 11 am to 8 pm.
Out of My Scope:
- Having extremely high distress situations/ suicidal thoughts/previous attempts of suicide/ any sort of immediate danger to yourself or anyone around you, I am not the right person to help you. Kindly call the below mentioned helpline number or visit nearest emergency services.
Samaritans Mumbai: 022 64643267/ 022 65653247/ 022 65653267
iCall Mumbai: +9122 25563291
Sneha Foundation: +91 4424640050
- I do not conduct any psychological assessments.
- Previously diagnosed mental health conditions like Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder.
- Personality disorders
- Addiction, Substance use/abuse
- Sexual disorders/gender identity issues/crossdressing etc.
- Family counselling
- Career counselling with testing
Where I respect everyone with their own unique journey and problem areas, every concern requires specialised knowledge by an expert to be able to help them. Since my educational background and years of practice have not included above mentioned clients, I refrain myself from taking clients with above mentioned issues.
Content, photos and videos on the website are owned by MindVoyage. Use and reproduction of any material whatsoever without prior written permission is prohibited.
Information/blogs on the website and posts on the social media page are meant for educational purposes only. They can not be misunderstood as equal to therapy or medical treatment.
I may change/add on to the terms and conditions from time to time. I request the users to be updated with them whenever they are accessing the site.