You just missed an amazing Workshop! But, No worries, we will be coming soon with a new workshop!
I have tried to include pre-preparation, various processes involved in consulting, how to make your mark in the field and reach out to clients, challenges you may face, legal and ethical aspects of the field, and many more. Today when we are in difficult times, there’s a dire need of ethical and well-trained professionals.
What’s stopping you from starting a private practice? We’ll address all your doubts and fears in the discussion and a pave the right path for your new venture! Let me help you to from ideation to final execution.
Benefits of having a private practice:
- Higher income
- You are your own boss
- Scope for flexibility and creativity
- Ethics and legality better followed
- Scope for expansion and growth
Who is it for
- Bachelors in psychology – who aim to start their own therapy in future (post masters)
- Masters or a year diploma in counselling/clinical psychology – Who need a direction to begin the private practice
6 – 7.30 pm | 799
Saturday, 3rd October 2020 ,
Format : 45 minutes presentation , 45 minutes Q&A
- Pre preparation process
- How to get started
- How to create an identity and gain clients
- How to deal with various challenges
- Ethical and legal requirements
*Your spot will be fixed after the payment. The Fee is non refundable.