Welcome! Thanks for taking the first step towards betterment
These questions will help us gather basic information about you and match you with the best suited psychologist
Have you been to therapy before?
Do you want to learn more about how therapy works?
Thanks for sharing! If you are unaware about how therapy works, we would be happy to tell you
What is Counseling ? How can it help you?
Counselling is also known as ‘talk therapy’ where client and counsellor engage in honest and open conversations about the personal distress client is facing. Counsellor is trained in various micro skills to deal with client’s psychological vulnerabilities and help them navigate the path towards betterment.
Do you want to know more about the counseling process?
What is your age?
We need to know a little more about you before we can proceed
Sorry! We dont do counselling for Teens
Teens require special attention and specialization that we do not offer at the moment. But, Thanks for your interest.
Which language do you prefer?
Please select the languages that you will be comfortable taking the therapy session in?
What concerns are you facing as a couple?
It would really help us to choose the right therapist for you, if we know about your concerns.
All Done, Meet the best Couple Therapist for you
Thank you for patiently answering all the questions, here is the best suited therapist’s profile for you.
(Msc. in Counselling Psychology, Postgraduate Certification in Couple and Family Therapy)4+ Years of Experience in Online Counselling
She is the founder of Mind Voyage, one of the leading online counselling platforms in India. She is also a TedX Speaker & has held many workshops to spread awareness about Mental Health.
Select Date/Time of Session
Select the Date & time of your counselling session according to your availability.
Get Matched with Counselor
We analyze the issues you have entered & the preferred time of your session, after which we match you to the psychologist who is best suited to help you in your journey.
Start the Therapy Session
On the scheduled day and time of your therapy session, the counselor will connect with you 5 minutes before the session starts. You can take the therapy session via Google Meet,Skype, Zoom or phone call.
Book Couple Counseling Session
(Rs. 2499 from second session)
Duration: 45-50 Mins
Mode of Therapy: Skype, Zoom, Audio Call or Google Meet
Generating time slots…
I accept the Terms & Conditions
All done! We will contact you soon! Or you can call us at 9972449749.
Sorry, we only work with people from 18-45 years of age
Sorry! We only do counseling for people in the age group 18-45. People above and below that group require specializations that we do not have.
Please share your contact details
We will arrange a callback for you as soon as possible.
Submitting your deatils…
We have received your request, and will contact you soon.
Sorry data not submitted
Do you want to continue where you left off?
I use a wide range of approaches in my practice. I believe in curating custom made counselling plans for my clients which are best suited for their concerns. My work aims to make my clients independent in the outside world too.
B.A. in Psychology – S.I.E.S college, Mumbai, India.
M.Sc. in Counselling Psychology – Christ University, Bangalore, India.
Clinical Psychology trainee – The Mood Space, Mumbai, India (2020-Present)
Research experience – Chemical Addiction Rehabilitation Education (CARE), Bengaluru (2019-2020)
School Counsellor – Blue Nile Counselling and Wellness, Bengaluru (2019-2020)
Visiting Faculty – R. D. National College, Bandra, Mumbai. (August 2019 onwards)
Continued Professional Development
Systemic Family Therapy – 10 days Workshop Series by Linda Jane
4th International Conference on Counselling – Psychotherapy and Wellness (3rd-6th January, 2019)
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy – Introduction and Application by NIMHANS, Bangalore
Sorry, All slots are full at the moment
We have received your request and will get back to you as soon as slots are available.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
On booking a session with Mind Voyage, you are agreeing to obey the following terms and conditions of use, which helps us govern this platform and provide you best possible service.
CLARIFICATION OF TERMINOLOGY
Terms referring to the owners of the website are – “mindvoyage.in” or “we” or “our” or “us”. Terms referring to the user or visitor of our website are – “you” or “your” or “client”.
TO BE NOTED
- Having extremely high distress situations/ suicidal thoughts/previous attempts of suicide/ any sort of immediate danger to yourself or anyone around you, this is not the right platform to help you. Kindly call the below mentioned helpline number or visit nearest emergency services.
Samaritans Mumbai: 022 64643267/ 022 65653247/ 022 65653267 iCall Mumbai: +9122 25563291 Sneha Foundation: +91 4424640050
- The outcome of counselling is often positive; however, the level of satisfaction for any individual is not predictable due to many variables that affect the person outside the therapy setting.
- You will carefully read and reply to the informed consent form sent to you via ‘confirmation email’ by Mind Voyage. This form contains details about the therapy process, ethics followed in therapy, and client’s responsibilities. Therapy can not proceed further without your consent (reply in soft copy to the mail sent to you) to participate in the process. Kindly check your spam/social/promotion folders if you haven’t received the email in your inbox.
- During therapy, we do not prescribe any medication or give any sort of medical advice. Therapy is not equivalent to medical attention.
- All the appointments fixed will be according to Indian standard time and its client’s responsibility to book the timings for the session according to IST.
- Please understand, this service is completely professional one. Any contact outside therapy, apart from scheduling the sessions is prohibited. Any inappropriate behaviour will be met with legal action. Please call on Office number – +91 9972449749, only during working hours only, i.e. 11 am to 7 pm.
OUT OF OUR PROFESSIONAL SCOPE
- Psychological assessments and tests
- Severe mental health conditions like Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder.
- Addiction, Substance use/abuse
- Family counselling
- Career counselling with testing
- Clients with high distress situations
- Clients with previous/ present suicidal ideations and/or attempts
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Payment and Booking
1. First therapy sessions should always be booked through the website, only for international clients bank account transfer will be accepted.
2. From the second session onwards, no appointments will be confirmed unless the payment is made online either via website/Google pay/bank transfer. If payment is not received within next 4hours of fixing a slot, that slot will be automatically released to another needy client.
Reschedule & Cancellation
The 12-hour reschedule/cancellation policy will be strictly followed. If you fail to reschedule or cancel 12 hours before your slot, the full amount will be forfeited. For ‘No Shows’ – Where clients fail to be present for the scheduled appointment time without any prior notice, the full amount will be forfeited. Your therapist is a human too, who is rendering their professional service, and deeply values their and your time.
Exceptions will only be made in case of
1. Medical emergencies like hospitalization
2. Death of loved ones.
If cancellation is made by the therapist’s side, clients will be refunded fully.
- The client must provide true and accurate information to enable us to provide our service efficiently.
- The client must share mutual respect and not attempt to disrupt, damage or abuse our service.
- The client agrees to submit personal data of their own will.
We may change/add on to the terms and conditions from time to time. We request the users to be updated with them whenever they are accessing the site.